Dr. Zhao’s philosophy is to treat each patient as an individual. He will collaborate with the patient and their family to understand and ease the symptoms of their illness. Dr. Zhao will implement a Biopsychosocial approach to more fully explore and assist patients as they cope with their illness. His goal is to help his patients live a healthier life both mentally and physically.
In his spare time, Dr. Zhao enjoys sports and spending time with his family and friends.
Special Clinical Interests
- Substance Abuse
- Neuropsychiatric disorders
- Medical Degree: Huabei Medical College for Coal Industry
- Residency: General Psychiatry
UND School of Medicine
Grand Forks, ND
- ND Board of Medical Examiner
- Board Eligible for American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Medical Association