Do you wish to make a difference in the lives of Prairie St. John’s patients and families? By volunteering and supporting the work of the staff, you will be contributing to our healing environment.
Whether your reasons for volunteering are to get credit for class, to collect community service hours or giving back after a family member or friend was cared for at Prairie, we appreciate you sharing your time and talents.
Become a Volunteer
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must complete a Volunteer Application form (PDF)
- Must complete and pass a criminal background check
- Must participate in an informal interview and orientation process
- Must receive a two-step Mantoux (Tuberculosis test)
- May not have been a patient at Prairie within the last 12 months
If you wish to apply for any of the available opportunities, please download a copy of the Prairie St. John’s Volunteer Application.
Please mail the form to:
Prairie St. John’s
510 South 4th Street
Fargo, ND 58103
For additional information:
Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Read to Child In-patient Volunteer: Volunteer to visit the hospital to read to the child in-patient population. All volunteers must wear a volunteer t-shirt provided by Prairie St. John’s.
Mon – Fri, 4:30 – 5:15 pm, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Saturday, 2:00 – 3:00 pm, 4:30 – 5:15 pm, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Sunday, 2:00 – 3:00 pm, 4:30 – 5:15 pm, 6:30 – 7:30 pm