Eduardo E. Meza, M.D., M.B.A., F.A.P.A., Medical Director
Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist
In the treatment of psychiatric conditions and addictions, Dr. Meza consistently integrates the best available research evidence, his clinical expertise, and the values and preferences of patients and families. Patients and families are active participants in their treatment plan.
Special Clinical Interests:
- Evidence-based medicine and its application to psychiatric practice.
- The whole spectrum of psychiatric conditions and addictions in adult and pediatric populations.
- Medical Degree: University of Cartagena Medical School, Cartagena, Colombia
- Residencies: General Psychiatry
- University of Antioquia Department of Psychiatry, Medellin, Colombia
- University of Connecticut Department of Psychiatry Farmington, Connecticut
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
- Fellowship: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
- Master of Business Administration (Health Care), University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: General Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Clinical Neuroscience-Psychiatry UND
- American Medical Association
- American Psychiatric Association (Fellow Status)
- North Dakota Psychiatric Society
- American College of Physician Executives